Sunday, September 14, 2014

Reasons I Fail at Productivity

Alright, well, that title might be a bit of an exaggeration. I am getting all of my work done! I could just get it done a lot faster and more efficiently than I currently am.

I may not have cable in my apartment (one of the best decisions I ever made), but I do have Netflix! I'm starting to think that having Netflix is a bad decision as well, but hey, you can't get everything right ;)

So, in between reading for my classes, writing lesson plans, prepping powerpoints and various activities, and volunteering at church, I have been re-watching some of my favorite shows, and getting hooked on some new ones.

Re-watching...

Doctor Who (obviously)
How I Met Your Mother 
Say Yes to the Dress

Started...
Supernatural (remind me not to watch this late at night ever again)
Orange is the New Black


What else should I be doing while I'm avoiding getting real work done? Yes, updating my blog. I promise, I'm going to try to get better at it. In the meantime, if you have other shows that I should absolutely start watching immediately, leave them in the comments or e-mail me! I'm always on the lookout for things to keep on in the background.

And back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment