Friday, September 5, 2014

First Day of School

Belated...This was intended to post last week. Sorry all!

Well, it is official.

I survived my first day of teaching undergraduates!

Of course, I forgot to take a picture of myself on my first day (insert an imaginary photo of a Lilly Pulitzer dress here)...


And forgot to photograph my students working on their presentations of the syllabus (imagine another consolation photo of some of the finished posters).


But, I did make it through and it went pretty well. And my lesson plan is done for Friday, so my students can look forward to learning all about what inquiry is.

As for my own classes, they started today. I had my pedagogy class this morning, and I take American Lit 1800-1860 this evening. Pregnancy and Prisons will have to wait until next Tuesday. All in all, it's been a pretty great first week of school.

No comments:

Post a Comment