Wednesday, February 18, 2015

So Many Snow Days

Well, it has been quite the week here. School was cancelled on Monday and Tuesday, and now has been cancelled for Thursday and Friday. There is snow everywhere and I'm a little terrified to leave my apartment, but I'm running out of food, so it may become necessary sooner rather than later. I'm also busily reorganizing my entire semester class schedule to accommodate things. I think we're just going to have to give up one of the lessons I was planning on doing.

On the bright side, it's been a super productive week! I officially made the decision to focus on 19th century children's literature, and I've been making progress with my reading list. I've finished the Peterkin Papers and I have a few academic books to get through.

My nails are also painted a bright color, so that's lovely! And I've had loads of bonding time with Netflix, which is always super enjoyable. I'm working my way through Supernatural, as well as re-watching Doctor Who and Sherlock. If you've got any suggestions, please throw them my way! I'll be trapped inside for at least the next day.

Have a great week, everyone, and I hope the weather is better where you're at!

No comments:

Post a Comment