Thursday, June 19, 2014

I have returned!

I know I've been gone for a long time, and I offer my sincerest apologies for my absence. In May, I started the process of moving and am now currently in transit, and will be for the next month and a half. Would you ever think that "where do you live?" would be a difficult question?

This may be crazy, but I actually think this process is really fun! I'll be travelling around and seeing new states for the next few weeks. I have a trip lined up (starting next Friday!) to see Charleston, SC and Williamsburg, VA. There will be beach days and fancy restaurants and historical adventures. Basically, it'll be an amazing trip. 

And so for now, I'm spending my days hanging out in a hotel room in Georgia. And what better way to help the time pass than to watch tons of netflix and paint my nails the most obnoxious shade of yellow that I own? It's summer after all, the perfect season for being overwhelmingly bright! Plus, doing my nails at home is a major way that I save some money (although  from time to time, I may end up spending a lot of that savings on buying cool new polishes...you didn't hear that from me).

So, until I have something more entertaining to talk about, here is my manicure with Butter London's Wellies polish!


No comments:

Post a Comment